ARK
MUSIC

MENU

CUSTOMER CENTER

Tel.
042-489-9381
E-mail. hohogn@gmail.com 카카오톡 ID. ARKMUSIC25

You Know, the one the Place She Eats Glass?

페이지 정보

작성자 Kenton Bayley 작성일 24-03-01 11:12 조회 3 댓글 0

본문

You realize, the one the place she eats glass???

BuzzFeed Staff

Link

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

Mail

I believe we will all agree that Selena Gomez's new music video for "Fetish" is attention-grabbing to say the least.

View this video on YouTube

Within the video, which was launched on Tuesday, Selena eats glass, soap, and lipstick. Interesting!

So many questions. Well, in a latest interview with Dazed, the singer sat down together with her BFF and collaborator, Petra Collins, and spilled some deets.

On the scene the place she eats a bunch of weird things and goes kinda cray:

The kitchen scene was so liberating, to lose management of my body and lose sight of myself. I felt great and that i felt like tomatoes, eggs and dirt and it was superb, however significantly? I really like that. It felt so good. I remember being a bit of nervous, ffetish.video and when shit hit the wall - I simply lost it and left myself in that scene. It was so cool.

On collaborating with Petra:

I remember the second I wished you [Petra] to do the visuals for this document. I was on a airplane to New York scrolling by way of your Instagram because I’ve adopted you for so long and i all the time just love to take a look at your pictures when I’m bored.

I had a coffee and i stated to my supervisor, "Look, I literally want her to do the visuals for ALL MY MUSIC. I love HER! She’s so wonderful!" As soon as I landed, I sent you "Bad Liar" and "Fetish" and you responded to "Fetish" essentially the most.

On her character behind closed doors:

Um, I’m not saying I’ve ever performed something just like the kitchen scene in real life, however I can say right now, I do bizarre shit all the time when I’m alone in my house.

On the out of doors scene:

Look, I can tell you that neighborhood within the video looks exactly like the one I grew up in. I all the time felt like where I lived seemed on the floor very innocent but I knew precisely what was happening behind each of the homes and (understood) that feeling of being remoted. I get it. There’s a cause there is no-one else on the street within the video.

On emotions feelings~:

I’m such a most cancers, I’m sensitive as fuuuuuck. I feel every little thing so intensely, which is one of my favorite things about myself. Feeling is one thing I really like.

And eventually, on releasing her inside-Selena:

With the way I grew up, I always felt like there was something inside of me that hadn’t been accessed. I hadn’t had the opportunity or confidence to seek out it. For thus lengthy I felt like I (wasn’t able) to do something like this, not as a result of I don’t wish to however because I lack that confidence.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.